Friday, October 08, 2010

BLOODY RELIGION OR BLOODY USELESS?

There is no forgiveness, according to God's Word, without one thing. Do you know what it is? Many say it's "sorrow". Sorry wrong answer. The answer is found in the book of Hebrews, Chapter 9, verse 22 and it is BLOOD. Now before you all go a bit bonkers and become raving Jihadists let me hasten to add that it the Blood of Jesus not ours! Maybe my blood would pass screening at the blood bank in Dublin and be acceptable but it wouldn't pass God's screening in heaven because sin has contaminated it. I am glad that when I die and stand before the throne of God the Father will look at Jesus perfect blood paid for me and not at mine and thereby welcome me in forever.
If this message offends you it shows that you are in spiritual darkness and need to surrender, not to me or a religious system but to God Himself and ask His forgiveness in light of Jesus' sacrifice. If Gospel means "good news" then a bloodless Gospel is not Gospel at all and if it ain't a Bloody Religion it's Bloody Useless! The photo is of Red Blood cells manufactured not by chance (as the faithiests would spoof to you) but by God in Heaven.

2 comments:

BILL HUNT said...

Great lessons! Thank you.

"I am bought, paid for, ransomed, and redeemed by the Blood of Jesus!"

I say this daily. We need to know who WE are, and who GOD is!

"No one comes to the Father, except through me," said Jesus.
Bill

Toyin O. said...

Nothing but the blood can wash away my sins! Praise God for that.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com