Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THEY QUEUED UP TO FIND OUT ABOUT JESUS.



Today, St Patrick's Day, was probably the busiest day of evangelism I've ever had. We (myself and Jim) were only out on Grafton street for about 2 hours but large numbers asked us questions...and they were all about Jesus (Of course we were holding up signs with His name!). At one stage I noticed how the groups (typically 4 or 5) waited until the previous group moved on before they stepped forward with their questions. At one stage a "smart alec" jumped up and grabbed my sign and sprinted off. I simply reached into my pocket and took out another sign to which the bemused onlooking crowd cheered. For the first time I began to ask the Father to send HIs Holy Spirit and cause the Fire of God to fall on the street....and why not! We are long overdue a new pentecost. Join me in prayer to this end.

No comments: