Monday, July 05, 2010

THE WHISPER BEFORE THE SHOUT

Last weekend I declined 2 invitations to witness for Jesus. This was unusual but to be blunt i didn't quite feel up to it. The truth I now realize is that I had not of late spent much intimate time with jesus in the inner room, the very place where i receive the strength and the word and instruction I need. "What you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs" Luke 12:3 might be talking about revelation of ungodly secrets but it also applies to Godly revelation we hear when we privately get with the King. Now that I am returning to this inner room I expect to be out upsetting the enemy in Dublin and beyond. Hallelujah! Photo shows people on Grafton Street listening to the Word of God. Comments are now moderated but I promise to upload all comments which relate to the blog content, even those I don't agree with like Darwin, Dawkins and Delusion (all pretty much the same thing!). What will be filtered out is spam!

No comments: