Friday, June 13, 2008

2 Sore throats, 1 Prayer, 1 Miracle!


As we spoke to the 3 street wise lads on Grafton Street this evening we cut straight to the point...This wasn't about religion but Relationship. I could drink all I wanted, take drugs all I wanted, live loosely all I wanted...truth is that when Jesus give me a new heart I didn't want any of that. I then declared that Jesus was alive and can heal the sick today. I asked one chap if he had a sore ear, thinking the Lord had impressed this thought on my mind...but not being sure! He said no but he had larengitus and was amazed that I seem to know he was sick.."How did you know that? " he asked me and then turning to his pal he said "Did you tell him?" . Surprisingly the pal also had a sore throat and was indeed a bit hoarse. I asked them both if they would like me to ask Jesus to heal them and they agreed. So as I lay hands and one and asked Cian to lay his hand on the other we prayed for a miracle. The pal said he felt better and looked a bit amazed while...guess what...the other guy said he felt just the same.

We said goodbye soon after that but as we again gathered to pray for the chaps in their absence we had a sense that God touched them and we again asked our wonderful Lord to touch the chap who was yet to be healed.

Healing is dramatic and wonderful but we all know that the greatest miracle is that of the new birth and the changing of a heart of stone to a heart of flesh...Let God get all the glory! Next fishing trip ? 11pm Temple Bar Friday night. Thanks form your support!

No comments: