Thursday, May 22, 2008

NO BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE


"He would not allow anyone to carry merchandise across the temple courts" Mark 11:16. How often have I carried "baggage" or "merchandise" into God's presence? God wants me to come just by myself before Him and not to trust in anyone or anything apart from HIm. I have bought the merchandise of "reason" and "the world" and foolishly thought that I can still serve him unfettered! It is for freedom that Christ has set us free! Walk free in HIm!

The photo shows Cian on Grafton Street tonight losing his life but getting blessed in the process and making an eternal impact on the Thursday night shoppers! Please note the new "UPCOMING OUTREACHES" Section to the left where I advise on the next time I'm out. Txt me on 087 9795454 and either join in or watch (and pray!). God Bless you. Ant

No comments: