Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Want to learn how to share your faith?


Let Jesus teach you. How do I do that? Step out with a large John 3:7 sign with other believers and answer as the Spirit leads you when an unvbeliever approaches and asks: “What does this mean?”. Over the last 6 months as I have gone out on Friday nights at 11pm on Grafton Street I have learnt soooo much by simply doing. God is good. He has been with me, and the other believers of course, and has taught us directly how to witness. He sent them out in the gospels and in the Acts of the Apostles and he is still sending them out. If you want to come ring me on 087 9795454 or simply turn up at 11pm at the top of Grafton Street on Friday. Graduate from the university of Evangelism…on the street! God Bless. Anthony

No comments: